1. What are you reading right now? Only a Kiss by Mary Balogh
2. How many books have you read so far? Technically zero. I finished a novella, All’s Fair in Love and Scandal, that I was already 60% through.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I don’t really know at this point. My goal is just to finish the book I’ve been working on for the majority of the day.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, a lot. It depended on the distraction for how I dealt with it. The controller noise from my husband’s constant video game playing – not well. The delivery of 2 pieces of major furniture – I was too distracted doing speed cleanings to really think about it and too excited for key pieces of our new home.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? That I’m more distracted than usual, making it harder to get into any book.
I promise I’m not one to pity party. I like when a Blogger is real about the situation, instead of always saying it’s picture perfect. And I might as well be real from the beginning.