QuakeFeed App — If you like science and get excited about earthquakes, then this app is for you.
Aquaphor Lip Repair — I’m a dry creature.
Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost — So so dry.
Anything pumpkin spiced — Cheerios, Beer, Creamer, Muffins.
MasterChef — We love this show. This season felt like Gordon took more of a #sorrynotsorry approach.
YouTube — I follow a lot of people who talk about makeup and skincare. If you like makeup, Tati and Anna are a couple of my favorites. For skincare, Caroline is the queen, youtube and blog.
Ole Miss Football has started. Hotty Toddy!
– If Only I Had a Duke by Lenora Bell
– No Mistress of Mine by Laura Lee Guhrke
– Fortune Favors the Wicked by Theresa Romain
– Holiday Sparks by Shannon Stacey
– Shorts Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltegeists by J.K. Rowling
– Short Stories from Hogwarts of Heroism, Hardship and Dangerous Hobbies by J.K. Rowling
– Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide by J.K. Rowling
– Holiday Temptations by Donna Hill, Farrah Rochon, K.M. Jackson
– The Winter Lodge by Susan Wiggs
– Do You Want To Start a Scandal by Tessa Dare
I saw Colson Whitehead talk about The Underground Railroad at Parnassus Books. I’m looking forward to reading it.
I canned for the first time. Turns out I really like canning.
We hiked to Virgin Falls. It was exhausting but beautiful.